Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's An Odd Day

Hello Friends,

It's an Odd day around here.  As part of Some Odd Girl Facebook Fun Day we were challenged to stamp and color on fabric.  Admittedly, I had a hard time with it.  Fabric is a touch adjustment for coloring.  I also used the Some Odd Girl Challenge Sketch to create my card:


The card base is Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock.  The pattern papers are from DCWV's Whimsy pack. 


The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Way To Go, Kiddo set and I stitched the layers together [I sewed! My husband was happy that I put my sewing machine to use!]


I printed Shy Kaylee on Tailor Sew In Colorfast Fabric Sheets and colored her up using Copics:
Hair: E15, E17, E19
Skin/Eyes: E000, E00, E11, E13, YG09, YG07, YG06
Clothes: RV10, RV13, RV14, V000, V01, V04

That it!

Thanks for looking!
~{Puffy Hearts}~

5 comments:

  1. wow great job...Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fantastic - you did such a great job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! you got such a fabulous blend on the fabric! If you wouldn't have said it was fabric I would have thought paper. Great card! Thanks for joining in our Facebook Fun Day festivities! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous!! Love how you colored her up!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks amazing!! I can't really tell its fabric either.. sensational work! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews