Saturday, June 23, 2012

Game On!

Some Odd Girl challenged us to a Non-Traditional Hair challenge!  That means we can color hair any way we want, as long as it's not the typical blonde, brown, black, etc.

I used my favorite Geeky Mae to make this card:


I just love Geeky Mae.  I colored her using Copics:

Hair: C9, C7, C5, RV14, RV13
Skin: E11, E00, E000, RV11
Clothes, YG09, YG07, YG06, YR09, YR07, YR04.
Eyes: B29, B28


The card base is Papertrey Ink's True Black.  The orange layers are all Recollections.


All of the pattern papers, including 'Game On', are from DCWV's Tech Paper Pack.


I think she's just AH-dorable!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww yeah! I love the all nerdy card! :D Awesome! And I heart how you have the pink streak in her hair going all the way thru the braid! Really nice! Thanks for playing with us and I hope you enjoyed the Fun Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring! I adore the pink and black. And congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews