Saturday, June 23, 2012

Celebrate Odd!

Today was Facebook Fun Day over at Some Odd Girl Stamps.  Kristy (Master Odd Girl) sent us on a scavenger hunt around the website.  The prize was Flag Wavin' Mae!

I'm counting down to the end of my vacation, so I wanted to get in as much crafty time as possible.  With the three year-old sufficiently entertained coloring up Giggle Fairy, I got to work. 

Here is the card I made:


I thought the Independence Day theme seemed fitting, seeing as how she's wavin' flags.

I colored using Copics:

Hair: E15, E13, Y18, and Y11
Eyes: B14, B12
Skin: E11, E00, E000, and R81
Clothes/Flags: B69, B29, B28, R39, R29, R27, N1, N0


You know what else is perfect for this card?!?!  STICKLES!  So, of course, I busted out the STICKLES!  You know I love my stickles.  =o D


The paper and embellishments are all BoBunny, except for the card base, which is Papertrey Ink's True Black.

Thanks to Some Odd Girl for giving us a bit of fun on a Saturday afternoon.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tara! Fabulous design, papers and embellies! Flag Wavin' Mae looks awesome in red, white and blue!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love it....I'm a new follower!!! Fabi

    www.thescrappingfactory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews