Friday, March 23, 2012

Some Odd Challenge: We're All Mad Here!

Some Odd Girl challenged us with a sketch.  I colored this image and didn't know what to do with it.  I just wanted to color it!  I saw the challenge and figured I would apply it to a card.

Here is our sketch:


Here is the card I made:


The image is Mad Hatter Kody, colored using Copics. The card base is Papertrey's True Black card stock.  The Pattern Paper is BoBunny.


The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmies.


The skulls are from Michael's.  I can't remember the manufacturer and my 150lb dog has be blocked into my desk, so I can't find out.


*gasp*  Do you know how long it's been since I've used STICKLES?  STICKLES ARE BACK!


Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Damn 150 lb dogs. Always ruin everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I just love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your craftiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring skills are amazing Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, first of all, i love that you've shown our Mad Hatter Kody some serious LOVE! he looks brilliant! i don't know how you've done it, but the colouring, with the stickles, and whatever technique you've used to make his garments look DISTRESSED - it all worked brilliantly! love your card, and i'm so glad you joined in the fun for our Sketch Challenge at Some Odd Girl! :) thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this - so good to see the SOG Mad Hatter!!! He's super cute with those skulls and fun colors! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so amazing...I love your coloring and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl...


    BTW...cool blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mad hatter Kody is brilliant! I absolutely adore how you have colored him and that card is sooo awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at Some Odd Girl! Have a happy weekend. :)
    Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us oddies at SOG! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews